Owner of the website:
- Name of person responsible: ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO
- VAT number: 44.899.595-F.
- The registered office is Calle de las Rosas, 12-3-11, Paterna (46980-Valencia) .
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Purpose of website: online sale of changing bags, toys and accessories for babies.
Protection of personal data:
Person responsible for processing: ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO and contact email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your data protection rights:
How to exercise your rights: you can send a written communication to the registered office of ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO or to the e-mail address indicated in the heading of this legal notice, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID card or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
– Right to request access to personal data: you may ask ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO if a company is processing your data.
– Right to request their rectification (in case they are incorrect).
– Right to request the limitation of their processing, in which case they will only be kept by ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO for the exercise or defence of claims.
– Right to object to the processing: ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO will stop processing the data in the way you indicate, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defence of possible claims they have to continue to be processed.
– Right to data portability: in the event that you want your data to be processed by another firm, ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO will facilitate the portability of your data to the new data controller.
– Right to the deletion of the data: unless legally required, the data will be deleted after your confirmation.
Models, forms and more information about your rights: Official website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Possibility to withdraw consent: if you have given consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
How to complain to the Control Authority: if you consider that there is a problem with the way in which ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO is handling your data, you can address your complaints to the Company’s Security Officer (indicated above) or to the corresponding data protection authority, being the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the one indicated in the case of Spain.
Right to be forgotten and access to your personal data: You have the right at any time to review, retrieve, anonymise and/or delete, in whole or in part, the data stored on the website. Simply send an email to email@example.com and request this.
Disaggregated data: Disaggregated data will be retained without a deletion period.
Data of customers of the online shop: The period of conservation of personal data will vary depending on the service that the customer contracts in our online shop. In any case, it will be the minimum necessary, and may be kept until:
- 4 years: Law on Offences and Penalties in the Social Order (obligations regarding affiliation, registrations, cancellations, contributions, payment of wages…); Arts. 66 ff. of the General Tax Law (accounting books…);
- 5 years: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal actions without special time limit)
- 6 years: Art. 30 Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices…)
- 10 years: Art. 25 Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Act.
Data on subscribers to the email feed: From the time the user subscribes to the time they unsubscribe.
Newsletter subscriber data: From the time the user subscribes until the user unsubscribes.
User data uploaded by the Company to pages and profiles on social networks: From the time the user gives consent until the user withdraws it.
Data secrecy and security
ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO undertakes to use the data, to respect your confidentiality and to use them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to store them and to adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
You guarantee that the personal data provided through the form are truthful, being obliged to communicate any modification of the same. Likewise, you guarantee that all the information provided corresponds to your real situation, that it is up to date and accurate. Furthermore, you must keep your details up to date at all times, and you are solely responsible for any inaccuracy or falsity of the details provided and for any damage that may be caused to ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO as owner of Termans, or to third parties as a result of the use of the aforementioned.
ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses, brute force attacks and code injections.
The IP address of visitors, the ID of logged-in users and the username of access attempts are conditionally logged to check for malicious activity and protect the site from specific types of attacks. Examples of conditions that are logged are access attempts, logout requests, requests for suspicious URLs, changes to site content, and password changes. This information is retained for 180 days.
However, you should be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO cannot guarantee the non-existence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the User’s computer systems (software and hardware) or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
Despite this, in order to try to guarantee the security and privacy of your personal data, ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO has an active security monitoring system that reports each user activity and possible breaches in the security of user data. In the event of any breach being detected, ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO undertakes to inform users within 72 hours.
What information we collect from users and what we use it for.
All products and services offered on the Rosbags.com website refer to contact forms, comment forms and forms for user registration, newsletter subscription and/or purchase orders.
This website always requires the prior consent of users to process their personal data for the stated purposes. You have the right to revoke your prior consent at any time.
Logging of data processing activities:
Web and hosting: ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO has a SSL TLS v.1.2 encryption that allows the secure sending of personal data through standard contact forms, hosted on the servers that ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO has contracted Arsys.
Data collected through the website: the personal data collected will be automatically processed and incorporated into the corresponding files owned by ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO.
We will receive your IP address, which will be used to check the origin of the message in order to provide you with information, protection against SPAM comments and to detect possible irregularities (e.g. opposite sides of the same case write to the website from the same IP address), as well as data concerning your ISP. You may also provide us with your details via email and other means of communication indicated in the contact section.
Comments form: on the website there is the possibility for users to leave comments on the site’s publications. There is a cookie that stores the data provided by the user so that they do not have to re-enter them on each new visit and the email address, name, website and IP address are also collected internally.
The data is stored on Arsys servers.
User registration: Not allowed unless expressly requested.
Security logs: The IP address of visitors, the ID of logged-in users and the username of access attempts are conditionally logged to check for malicious activity and protect the site from specific types of attacks. Examples of conditions that are logged are access attempts, logout requests, requests for suspicious URLs, changes to site content, and password changes. This information is retained for 30 days.
Instant messaging: ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO does not provide services through instant messaging such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or Line.
Payment Service Providers: Through ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO, you can access, via links, to third party websites, such as Stripe, to make payments for services provided by ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO. At no time does ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO staff have access to any bank details (e.g. credit card number) that you provide to such third parties.
Content embedded from other websites
Other services: certain services provided through the ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO website may contain special conditions with specific provisions on the protection of personal data. It is essential to read and accept them prior to requesting the service in question.
Purpose and legitimacy: the purpose of the processing of this data will be solely to provide you with the information or services you request from us.
- Presence in networks: ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO has profiles in some of the main social networks on the Internet.
- Purpose and legitimacy: the treatment that ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO will carry out with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at most, that which the social network allows the corporate profiles. Thus, ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO will be able to inform, when the law does not prohibit it, its followers by any means that the social network allows about its activities, presentations, offers, as well as providing personalised customer service.
- Data extraction: under no circumstances will ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO extract data from the social networks, unless the user’s consent to do so has been specifically and expressly obtained.
- Rights: when, due to the very nature of social networks, the effective exercise of the follower’s data protection rights is subject to the modification of the follower’s personal profile, ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO will help and advise you to this end to the best of its ability.
Processors outside the EU
- Storage and encryption. ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO uses encrypted storage services of Google Inc. through Google Drive.
- E-mail. ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO’s e-mail service is provided using the services of Google Inc. through Google Apps.
- Social Networking. ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO makes use of the American social networks YouTube, Facebook and Twitter, to whom an international transfer of data of an analytical and technical nature is carried out in relation to the website, being on their servers where ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO processes the data that, through them, users, subscribers or browsers deliver to the firm ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO or share with it.
- Payment providers. In order for you to be able to pay through Stripe, ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO will send the strictly necessary data to these payment processors for the issuance of the corresponding payment request. Your information is protected in accordance with our privacy and cookies policy.
By activating a subscription or providing your payment details, you understand and accept our privacy and cookies policy. You will always have the right to access, rectify, suppress, limit, transfer and forget your data. From the moment you register as a user on this website, ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO has access to: User name and email address, IP address, postal address, DNI/CIF and payment details.
In any case ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, but informing, the presentation and configuration of the website ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO as this legal notice.
Commitments and obligations to our users:
Access and/or use of ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO confers the condition of user, accepting, from this moment on, fully and without reservation, this legal notice with regard to certain services and contents of ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO.
In the use of ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO or third parties or that could damage, render useless or overload the ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO portal or that could prevent, in any way, the normal use of ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO.
Legal responsibility for the content:
Rosbags.com contains texts prepared for purely informative or informative purposes that may not reflect the current state of legislation or jurisprudence and that refer to general situations so that their content can never be applied by the user to specific cases.
The opinions expressed therein do not necessarily reflect the views of Rosbags.com.
The content of the articles published on Rosbags.com can in no way be considered as a substitute for legal advice.
The user must not act on the basis of the information contained on Rosbags.com without first seeking professional advice.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
These general conditions do not transfer any intellectual or industrial property rights over the Rosbags.com portal or any of its constituent elements, and the User is expressly forbidden to reproduce, transform, distribute, publicly communicate, make available to the public, extract, reuse, resend or use of any nature, by any means or procedure, any of them, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights.
The user acknowledges and accepts that the entire website, including but not limited to text, images, designs, software, content (including its structure, selection, arrangement and presentation), audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyright and other legitimate registered rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or third party consider that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of certain content in Rosbags.com, you must notify this circumstance to Rosbags.com indicating:
- Personal details of the data subject who is the holder of the allegedly infringed rights, or indicate the representation under which he/she is acting in the event that the complaint is submitted by a third party other than the data subject.
Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on Rosbags.com, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party accepts responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Regulation and conflict resolution
These conditions of use of Rosbags.com are governed in each and every one of its ends by Spanish law. The language of drafting and interpretation of this legal notice is Spanish.
This legal notice will not be filed individually for each user but will remain accessible via the Internet on Rosbags.com.
Users may submit to the Consumer Arbitration System of which Rosbags.com will be part to resolve any dispute or claim arising from this text or any activity of Rosbags.com, except to resolve those conflicts that are caused by the development of an activity that requires membership, in which case the user must go to the appropriate body of the appropriate bar association.
Users who have the status of consumers or users as defined by Spanish law and reside in the European Union, if they have had a problem with an online purchase made from Rosbags.com, to try to reach an out-of-court settlement can go to the Online Dispute Resolution Platform, created by the European Union and developed by the European Commission under Regulation (EU) 524/2013.
Provided that the user is not a consumer or user, and when there is no regulation that obliges otherwise, the parties agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid, as this is the place where the contract was concluded, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
What we expect from users:
Access and / or use of Rosbags.com to whoever performs the condition of user, accepting, from this moment, fully and without reservation, this legal notice and the special conditions, if any, complement it, in relation to certain services and content Rosbags.com.
The user is informed and accepts that access to Rosbags.com does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a business relationship with Rosbags.com. In this way, the user undertakes to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is forbidden to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes, or in any way that may cause damage or impede the normal operation of the website. With regard to the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, without the authorisation of their legitimate owners.
- Any infringement of the rights of the provider or of the legitimate owners.
- Their use for commercial or advertising purposes.
The pages of the Rosbags.com website provide links to other websites and content owned by third party manufacturers or suppliers.
The sole purpose of the links is to provide the user the ability to access these links and learn about our products, although Rosbags.com is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived by the user by accessing these links.
The user who intends to establish any technical link from your website to the portal Rosbags.com must obtain prior written permission of Rosbags.com.
The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between Rosbags.com and the owner of the site where the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by Rosbags.com of its contents or services.
AdWords remarketing or lookalike audiences allow us to reach people who have previously visited our website and help them complete their sales process.
As a user, when you enter our website, we will install a remarketing cookie (this may be from Google AdWords, Criteo or other services that offer remarketing).
- This cookie stores information about the visitor, such as which products they have visited or whether they have abandoned their shopping cart.
- When the visitor leaves our website, the remarketing cookie remains in their browser.
Other conditions of use of this website:
The user undertakes to make diligent use of the website and the services accessible from it, in full compliance with the Law, good customs and this legal notice.
Likewise, unless prior, express and written authorisation is given by Rosbags.com, the user undertakes to use the information contained in the web site exclusively for their own information, and may not directly or indirectly carry out any commercial exploitation of the contents to which they have access.
This site stores a file of data relating to comments sent to this site.
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site, the associated domains and the ownership of the content belong to ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO, CIF 18993045-J with address at calle de las Rosas, 12-3-11 de Paterna (46980-Valencia) .
This website contains hyperlinks leading to other websites operated by third parties outside our organization. Rosbags.com does not guarantee and is not responsible for the content contained in these web pages.
Unless expressly authorized in advance and in writing by Rosbags.com, the reproduction, except for private use, transformation, and in general any other form of exploitation, by any means, of all or part of the contents of this website is strictly prohibited.
It is strictly forbidden to make, without the prior consent of Rosbags.com any manipulation or alteration of this website.
Consequently, Rosbags.com will not assume any responsibility derived, or that could be derived, of this alteration or manipulation by third parties.
Exercise of ARCO rights:
You may exercise, with respect to the data collected, the rights recognized in Organic Law 15/1999, of access, rectification or cancellation of data and opposition.
I hereby inform you that you may exercise these rights by sending a written and signed request, together with a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent identification document, to the postal address ROSANA C. TELLEZ CASTILLO, CIF 18993045-J, at Calle de las Rosas, 12-3-11, Paterna (46980-Valencia) or by e-mail, enclosing a photocopy of your ID card to: email@example.com.
Within 10 days we will respond to your request to confirm the execution of the right you have requested to exercise.
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
Rosbags.com does not grant any guarantee and is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the website or its services and contents;
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- Illegal, negligent, fraudulent use or use contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
Rosbags.com is not responsible under any circumstances for any damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
European Online Dispute Resolution Platform
The European Commission provides an Online Dispute Resolution platform which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Consumers will be able to submit their complaints via the online dispute resolution platform.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
With general character the relations between Rosbags.com with the users of its telematic services, present in this web site, are subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
We will always be reachable: Our contact
Should any user have any questions about these legal conditions or any comments about the Rosbags.com portal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form available here.
Acceptance and consent
In accordance with current legislation, Rosbags.com does not engage in SPAM practices, and therefore does not send commercial e-mails by electronic means that have not been previously requested or authorised by the user.
Consequently, in each of the forms on Rosbags.com, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive our Newsletter/bulletin, regardless of the commercial information requested from time to time.