What is a cookie?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to the user’s terminal Computer/smartphone/tablet) when accessing certain web pages and are stored in the user’s memory.
Cookies allow, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment, to see which pages are visited, the connection time, analyze the functioning of a page, if there are technical problems, etc. Depending on the information they contain and the way in which the terminal is used, they can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies are there?
There are several types of cookies depending on different criteria:
Depending on ownership:
- Own cookies: These are those belonging to RosBags.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies owned by a third party, other than RosBags, which will process the information collected.
Depending on their purpose:
- Technical and/or personalization cookies: These are cookies that are used to improve the service, locate incidents, recognize the user, etc.
- Analysis and/or advertising cookies: These cookies are used to analyze information about browsing and to offer advertising, whether generic or personalized.
What is a cookie for?
Cookies are used to offer you personalized services and/or advertising, to analyze the functioning of the system, to recognize you when you log in as a user, to locate incidents and problems that may arise and solve them as quickly as possible, and to analyze and measure the use and activity of the website.
Is my consent required to set a cookie?
Consent is not required for the installation of technical cookies or those that are strictly necessary for the provision of an information society service expressly requested by the recipient.
For the rest, the consent of the interested party is required and can be requested in different ways. In the case of RosBags, it will be understood to be granted if you continue to use the website, without prejudice to the fact that you may revoke it at any time and deactivate the cookies.
What cookies does RosBags currently use?
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website, you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google. On the other hand, if you do not want to be tracked by Google Analytics across all web pages, go to the following link.
How can I disable cookies?
Most browsers indicate how to configure your browser to not accept cookies, to notify you each time you receive a new cookie, as well as to deactivate them completely. To control how your information is used, you can configure your terminal’s browser in the way that suits you best.
In any case, please note that if technical and/or functional cookies are deactivated, the quality of the website may decrease or it may be more difficult to identify you.
We indicate the following links, where you can find more information about the different browsers:
– Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
– Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
– Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
– Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042